Tuesday, November 9, 2010

House Party!!

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!!

I wanted to post a pic of the brand new coffee maker that I received, compliments of House Party! It's an awesome machine! It is the Hamilton Beach BrewStation. The BrewStation keeps your coffee warm inside the unit for up to 3 hours WITHOUT burning it! You don't have that burnt, strong coffee taste with this machine. The best thing about this machine is that there is no carafe! You simply press your mug against the dispenser and the coffee pours directly into the mug.
This awesome HouseParty package also came with a free can of coffee, filters and 2 coffee mugs. Lately, I have been enjoying IcedCoffee, there are specific directions inside the box for making your own perfect IcedCoffee. When I went to the store I picked up some flavored Syrup and tomorrow afternoon I am going to make a batch of flavored IcedCoffee - I am really looking forward to it.
If you haven't joined House Party, leave me a message and I will give you a referral (please).
I have received tons of items from House Party to try FREE! Just to mention a few.. an electric toothbrush, Martha Stewart punch around the page and other Martha Stewart border punches, Martha Stewart paper and stickers, Martha Stewart glitter and glitter glue, an automatic shower cleaner, whitening strips (for your teeth) and various household cleaners!!!!
I LOVE HOUSEPARTY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How are you enjoying your new coffee maker? I want to get one... love the idea of no carafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! I am LOVING the new coffee pot! I love that it keeps the coffee hot with out burning it!

    ReplyDelete